The Parksafe 580 is an automatically controlled parking system with one central vertical lift and storage shelves positioned either rightwards or leftwards to the vertical lift.
Tower, pit or tower/pit configurations with transfer area at either base level, top level or at one of the intermediate levels. Arrangement of 1 up to 3 parking rows rightwards or leftwards of the vertifal lift is possible.
The Parksafe dispenses the need of ramps and driving lanes, provides safety and security against theft, damage and vandalism and is environmentally friendly in respect of its compact construction and reduced emission of exhaust gases.
- Automatic parking system for parking vehicles up to 50 levels height
- For small footprint areas
- As tower and/or pit version with central transfer area possible
- Multiple row arrangement of 2 to 3 rows next to the vertical lift
- Safe for user and cars (no narrow ramps, dark stairs, no damage caused by theft or vandalism)
- No ramps and driving lanes
- No costly illumination and ventilation necessary
- Well adaptable to individual project requirements
- Integration of a Turntable is possible
- Fast access time
- Different car heights possible, e.g. Vans, SUVs
- For car weight up to 2.5 t, higher loads are possible after consulting Wöhr
- Easy operation with several control options, e.g. transponder chip or remote control
- Suitable for residential- and office building, for public parking, car-sharing, car-rent, car-service centres
- Following the idea of "Green-Parking"
- Family Home
- Public Parking
- Outdoor systems
- A pit is possible
- A pit is not possible
- System with central entrance
- Long-term parking
- Visitors/long-term parking
- Public parking
- Valet parking