The Parksafe 582 is an automatically controlled parking system with a vertical lift and storage shelves arranged on both sides. A shuttle on the vertical lift opens the access to the second and third row.
Tower, pit or tower/pit versions with entrance area at either base level, top level or at one of the intermediate levels. Arrangement of 1 up to 3 parking rows rightwards or leftwards of the vertifal lift is possible.
The Parksafe dispenses the need of ramps and driving lanes, provides safety and security against theft, damage and vandalism and is environmentally friendly in respect of its compact construction and reduced emission of exhaust gases.
- automatic parking system for minimum 10 vehicles in up to 30 levels height
- for small footprint areas
- tas tower and/or pit version with central entrance area possible
- multiple row arrangement of 2 to 3 rows next to the vertical lift
- safe for user and cars (no narrow ramps, dark stairs, no damage caused by theft or vandalism)
- no ramps and driving lanes
- no costly illumination and ventilation necessary
- well adaptable to individual project requirements
- integration of a Turntable is possible
- fast access time
- different car heights possible, e.g. vans
- for car weight up to 2.5 t, options for heavier loading after consultation with WÖHR available
- easy operation with several control options, e.g. transponder chip or remote control
- suitable for public parking, car-sharing, car-rent, car-service centres
- following the idea of "Green Parking"
- Family Home
- Public Parking
- A pit is possible
- A pit is not possible
- System with central entrance
- Long-term parking
- Visitors/long-term parking
- Public parking
- Valet parking